Welcome to the Gallivantcy

 The Gallivantcy will be a new kind of legacy, initially I dreamt it this morning, the picture I dreamt was of a sim with short bobbed hair in the Susan Wainwright\Claire Ursine hair color, she had tanned\brownish skin, and was seen from behind. She had a red prom dress on, with white frills and a stitched letterman D on the bottom of the right side of the dress.


She was in the Sims 3 art style, and was in the bottom floor of a Bridgeport high rise, looking at the elevator door.


Yet, on AMule (new EMule) itself, I did'nt find sims 3, I find sims 4. I decided it was time to move on and make the Gallivantcy there. In the unexplored world of Sims 4. Which is currently still downloading!


So, what is a Gallivantcy? Well Gallivant is someone who always moves around, and this legacy will do that, always moving around and never staying in one place. 


Perhaps the founder will have special features, such as jutting elf ears and\or rainbow skin, big alien eyes, all the whole shebang, and will have a kid in each town and will choose heirs based on genetics? Maybe premade genetics turns out to be something I actually am fond of as it's part of the whole geopolitics\antrophology\communications\mythology\etc. i'm studying. They are, perhaps ethnographic since each world seem to have their own style, traits, that are and mean something about a character.




Commenti